Creo Retail S.L.U. (hereinafter, “CREO”) is a specialist real estate back-office company that operates the website www.creoretail.com (hereinafter, the «Website»).
Name of the Data Controller responsible for processing your data.
CREO RETAIL, S.L.U. Tax Code: ES-B88342167
Registered Office: Calle de Pizarro, 19 – 2º Dcha. B, 28004 Madrid.
Personal data gathered and purpose for which they are used.
CREO will only process personal data that are appropriate and relevant, and data will only be used when this is strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are being processed. In this regard, any interested party may provide their personal data to CREO using the various processes provided to this end, and CREO shall process the data received for the following purposes, provided that the interested party in question has specifically given their informed and unequivocal consent:
CREO will process the personal data of interested parties for the purposes of managing, handling and attending to their requests for information and communications via the email address or telephone number provided on the Website. CREO will process the personal and contact details of interested parties for this purpose.
b. Provision of CREO’s services to third parties
CREO will process its clients’ personal data for the purposes of providing real estate back-office services. CREO will process its clients’ personal and contact details for this purpose.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data belonging to third parties will be kept until it is no longer required in order to service the needs of interested parties and improve communications with such parties. CREO will not keep personal data belonging to interested parties for any longer than indicated above unless it is required to do so by law.
The personal data provided by clients will be kept for the length of time set out in law with regard to the requirements relating to liability for services rendered.
What authorisation do we have for processing your personal data?
The basis in law for processing a client’s personal data or accessing such data is the existence of a prior contractual relationship.
For all other purposes, the law requires interested parties to give their consent for their data to be processed. Interested parties may withdraw their consent at any time.
To whom will your personal data be forwarded?
CREO may forward personal data when required to do so by legal obligation, or to respond to claims, or to protect its own interests, provided that the circumstances involved take precedence over the party in question’s rights.
CREO may only forward personal data in cases not covered by the preceding paragraph if it has specifically obtained the interested party’s informed and unequivocal consent.
You are also hereby informed that some third parties may process personal data pertaining to interested parties on CREO’s behalf in order to provide the services requested by the party in question. These third parties will be classified as data processors and they will offer sufficient guarantees as regards the application of suitable technical and organisational measures to ensure compliance with the GDPR.
CREO will not make any international data transfers without the explicit consent of the interested party in question.
What are your rights when you give us your data?
- Right of access: interested parties have the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether CREO is processing personal data relating to them and, in this case, to access the data in question. They also have the right to receive of copy of these data.
- Right of correction: interested parties have the right to request the correction of any personal data relating to them that is inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: interested parties have the right to ask for their data to be deleted when, among other reasons, their data are no longer appropriate, necessary or pertinent for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of objection: interested parties have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for reasons relating to their own individual situation. In this case, CREO will cease processing the data in question unless there are legitimate reasons in law, or in the event that this is required to prepare, exercise or defend any claims.
- Right to restrict processing: on the grounds that certain conditions apply, interested parties may request that the processing of their data be restricted, in which case, aside from their conservation, their data may only be subject to processing for the purposes of bringing or defending claims, with a view to protecting the rights of third parties or acting in the public interest.
- Right to data portability: interested parties have the right to receive their personal data from CREO, or from third parties in the event that they are forwarded by CREO, in a structured and commonly used format that can be mechanically read, provided that the data in question is being processed with the interested parties’ consent using electronic media.
Interested parties may exercise their rights of access, correction, deletion (and the right to be forgotten), objection, restriction and portability by writing to Calle Pizarro, 19 – 2 Dcha. B, 28004 Madrid, or by sending an email to email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their identity document or passport.
CREO undertakes to respond to all requests within the period established in law.
Interested parties may also submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), whose contact details can be found on the website at www.aepd.es
Processing of IP addresses and information obtained using cookies.
Due to the communications protocols used on the Internet, when Users visit the Website, CREO automatically receives the IP (Internet Protocol) address that their service provider has assigned to their computer. This IP address is recorded solely for internal statistical purposes, such as the preparation of statistics relating to access to the Website. As a general rule, the IP address received for a single individual User will be different for each Internet connection, and it is not therefore possible to track an individual User’s browsing habits from the Website.
This Website contains links to other websites. Users should be aware that CREO does not accept any liability for the privacy practices of these other websites or for their contents. It is recommended that interested parties remain aware that by using such links they are leaving our Website, and they are advised to read the privacy policies of these websites carefully in the event that personal data is collected.